Important Message: Coronavirus, Our Message to Our Customers
The health and safety of our team members and customers is our top priority. What we do is important. We are an essential service. You count on us to protect your health, homes and businesses. We will continue to service all our customers including grocery stores, medical facilities, your businesses and your homes.
We are taking the following actions regarding our offices and services:
- We are keeping workspaces, common areas and trucks sanitized.
- We have provided and are using cleaning and sanitizing products such as instant soap and water, virucide for cleaning workspaces, Clorox wipes, Lysol sprays, and antibacterial handwash to our Team Members.
- Our Service Professionals coming to your home or business are equipped with gloves, shoe covers and respirators.
- We have approved flexible work schedules as we do our part to limit contact.
- We have postponed meetings of 10 or more team members.
- We are not allowing Team Members with any symptoms to work.
- We are following all CDC and public health officials recommendations and best practices.
- Pest control services have been deemed essential by the Department of Homeland Security.
- Our Service Professionals will complete a thorough, high quality service on the exterior of your home and business and only enter if there is a specific need. If there is a need to enter, our professionals will wear all required and necessary Personal Protective equipment.
Should you have concerns regarding our services, we’re here to support you. You can contact us by clicking here.